Bloody Eden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloody Eden

Your Eden for all your Vindictus gaming or just social needs~

Forum Rules

Wolfzbane
    Wolfzbane
    Admin

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post  Wolfzbane Sat May 12, 2012 2:27 pm

I'm sure that since you're in the guild and accepted here on the forums (which is anyone from the guild or friends) that you don't wish to harm your companions. But for all those who would like to reconfirm, this is for you:).

First of all, just like in-game, try to take into consideration the feelings of our other members as I'm sure they would for you. Language that might offend or make others uncomfortable should not be used or used in consideration. That is not to say it's absolutely prohibited, but just remember we are a family and we should treat each other as such.I also understand not everyone in the guild will like everyone else so if you do not like the person do not associate with them on what it is that makes you dislike them; try not to exclude anyone from conversation or dungeoning.

So, say you are having a conflict with someone else in the guild/on the forums. It is encouraged that you talk to me or the admins if you feel you can not resolve the troubles you are having with this person or people. As stated, we are trying to keep this as friendly an environment as possible.

It is also advised that you do not push issues you are having in life onto everyone else in the guild and making them feel uncomfortable and stressed. If you would like to make a thread on something in life that has been bothering you or is taking place then feel free:) or you can talk to me privately or someone else in the guild or on the forums, who you trust and is inclined to help and listen. For those who read and reply to the things posted by other members, you are to be sure not to spread the problems a person is having and/or harass the person who is posting information about what it is they are going through. Take note though however, that I can NOT control any of this and prevent it from happening. All I can do is encourage it from not happening. So PLEASE remember this before posting for life help.

Everything else should be natural to you guys but try to use your best judgement in and out of game!Smile